Acceptable Use Agreement
Resell.biz encourages the fair use of the Internet in partnership with our resellers. We operate a zero tolerance policy towards spam, malicious activity and / or the abuse of our services.
By using our services you agree not to, or to allow your customers to do any of the following:
- Transmitting unsolicited bulk email (spam)
- Taking part in any activity which results in abuse reports to spam blocking organizations, or other organizations which attempt to police or monitor abuse of the Internet
- Making repetitive, high volume inquires or other excessive use or abuse of the Services
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any Resell.biz customers or end-users by any means or device.
- Using Resell.biz's Services to interfere with the use of the resell.biz network by other customers or authorized users.
- Any illegal, dishonest, deceptive or unfair trade practices
Each Resell.biz customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from Resell.biz, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy.
Resell.biz reserves the right to remove domain privacy, suspend, terminate and/or cancel permanently any and all services provided to a user without notice or right to cure, in the event that You violate any of the guidelines found in this Acceptable Use Policy.
Unauthorized use of our domain registration services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial email violate this Acceptable Use Policy and may result in civil and criminal penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender. It is your obligation to ensure that e-mail sent by you, or on your behalf, does not violate local laws.
We suggest that you familiarize yourself with the CAN-SPAM act:
Resell.biz monitors its systems for abuse and investigate every incident reported to us. To file an abuse report, please visit our online submission form.
If you have any questions regarding this Acceptable Use Policy or our abuse Procedure please contact email@example.com.